NTU Faculty & Staff Housing Management System -Multiroom Faculty & Staff Housing
一、依 據：國立臺灣大學教職員多房間職務宿舍分配及管理要點 及 國立臺灣大學貸款興建教職員多房間職務宿舍分配及管理辦法
- 1. Basis
National Taiwan University Directives for the Allocation and Administration of Multiroom Faculty and Staff Housing and
National Taiwan University Directives for the Allocation and Administration of Multiroom Faculty and Staff Housing Constructed with External Loans
In accordance with Rule 13 of the Directives for the Allocation and Administration of Multiroom Faculty and Staff Housing, each dormitory assignment shall have a contractual duration of at most 15 years, provided that the occupant remains a full-time faculty member of the University. In addition, the maximum duration in which a faculty member may reside in University housing across all dormitory categories is 25 years. The term “University housing” above refers to all housing and accommodation provided by NTU, including New Faculty Housing, Multiroom Faculty & Staff Housing, and Single-room Faculty & Staff Housing.
2. Eligibility: Full-time faculty, staff, security guards on regular payroll (excluding NTU affiliated organizations), provided that the applicant or his/her spouse has never received subsidies or allowances from the government in the purchase of a residential unit (including government subsidies or allowances on loan interests, subsidies on mortgage loans, or the purchase of a discount residential unit built by the government.)
The applicant may apply for a general dormitory unit if he/she has one of the following family members currently residing with him/her: spouse, a minor child, a parent or an adult child with disabilities requiring his/her financial support. If none of these family members are residing will be residing with the applicant, he/she may apply for a general dormitory unit after having served one full year at the University. If a full-time faculty member has a doctoral degree, he/she is eligible to apply for faculty housing at the same time.
- 向計資中心申請帳號及密碼 (即email帳號)。（電話：33665022或33665023）
3. Application procedure: (Dormitory assignment procedure flowchart)
- Apply to the Computer and Information Networking Center for an NTU Mail account (Tel. (02) 3366-5022/5023).
- Faculty & Staff Housing allocates dormitories on a quarterly basis and announces the list of available vacant units between the 1st and 10th days of the months of March, June, September and December. If the 10th day of the month falls on a holiday, the last day of announcement shall be postponed until the following business day.
- To browse the photos and videos of the available dormitory units, applicants may login to the NTU Faculty & Staff Housing Management System when the service is available (we apologize if the system is currently unavailable). If you have any questions concerning dormitory assignments, direct your inquiries to Chief Lin at (02) 3366-3426.
- Eligible applicants may select their preferences online during between the 1st and 10th days of the month when available vacant units are announced. If the 10th day of the month falls on a holiday, the last day of announcement shall be postponed until the following business day.
- The list of successful applicants is announced between the 20th and 25th days of the month vacancies are announced. If the 25th falls on a holiday, the last day of announcement shall be postponed until the following business day.
- After the five-day period for the announcement of the list of successful applicants has elapsed, the successful applicants shall sign the dormitory contract within 15 days of receiving the notification.
After the contract has been signed, the signee shall immediately assume the responsibility for taking proper care of the assigned dormitory.
- The successful applicant shall have his/her dormitory assignment rescinded if he/she fails to sign the dormitory contract before the prescribed deadline in accordance with the NTU Directives for the Allocation and Administration of Multiroom Faculty and Staff Housing. The applicant will also be ineligible to apply for any multiroom faculty and staff dormitory units for 3 years, starting from the next dormitory assignment session.
- 四、系統開放時間：每年 ３、６、９、１２月１日起至１０日止。
- 4. The system will be open from the 1st to the 10th days of each of the following months: March, June, September and December, between the hours of 8:00 am and midnight daily, except for the last day, which will be open until only 5:00 pm.
- 5. Other
- Users will be logged out after each 60-minute session. Simply login again to complete the application.
- Applicants who are married are advised to fill out the information online with care, especially regarding their marital status, to ensure they receive the points to which they are entitled.
- After the applicants have selected their preferences and sent out their online applications, the system will automatically send an acknowledgment email to them along with the dormitory preferences they have indicated in the applications.
- The allocations of dormitory units are based on a point system – the higher the number of points, the higher the priority assigned to the applicant. In the event of a tie, whoever has an earlier employment start date will have a higher priority. If again there is a tie, whoever has an earliest timestamp for their last change in dormitory preferences made on the Faculty & Staff Housing Application System will receive a higher priority.
- As dormitory assignment has now been fully computerized, this system is open to all NTU eligible personnel and the number of points each applicant has accumulated is calculated based on information collected about the applicant one month before each quarterly dormitory allocation session. Therefore, if the list of available dormitory units has been cancelled and an applicant would like to know the number of points he/she has based on his/her salary level and seniority, he/she may login to the system when it is available to view the point information.
- The allocation procedure assigns faculty housing by default. If an applicant selects faculty housing and general dormitory at the same time, once a faculty housing unit has been assigned, applications for general dormitory will no longer be processed.
- An applicant who has already selected his/her preferences online but would like to change or withdraw them may do so on the Application System by the preference selection deadline.